- Review all Event Guidelines
- Complete ALL sections of the Application
Sections of Application:
- Actual Application: includes your contact info, details about your business & product, and booth location requests.
- City of Arcata Business License: send us your current one (the City's fiscal year ends in June, so you must register for a new license before our event), or apply for a one-day permit, or a one-year permit. Submit your business license application and payment to the Arcata Chamber of Commerce. Non-profit IDs work in place of a business license.
- Proof of Insurance: please forward us a certificate of insurance naming the Arcata Chamber of Commerce as an "additional insured".
- Vendor Booth Fee: please send along with your application the appropriate fee due. Include your business license payment if necessary.
- FOOD VENDORS ONLY: Complete the Humboldt County Division of Environmental Health temporary food permit and mail us a copy once it has been APPROVED. This temporary food permit can take a little while to be processed, so please begin on this ASAP!
- Submit Application, Fee(s), and any Permits by the deadline
Please contact the Arcata Chamber of Commerce via phone, email, or in person to receive an application!